Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2017

New Challenge #223 at Glitter N Sparkle

Hi again,

Well its that time again and I'm starting to panic.
I have my next Accounting Exam
for Indirect Tax this week.
And all I get from everyone is you know this
and your going to ace it your so good.
the pressure is on now.

I know that I have been doing really well in my Exams to date,
but that is all down to me doing the revision I need.
I want to do well and succeed so I try my hardest to aim for 100%.

So I guess there is nothing for it but to
REVISE
 REVISE
REVISE

The Theme at
Four Legged Friends

Our Sponsor this week is:-
Fabrika Fantasy who are offering
3 Images from their store

My Project this
week is:-
Fairy-tale Princess Digi Stamp

To begin with I used a Square Glitter Edged Purple Base Card
(stash)
To which I added a Smaller Square of  Purple Linen Paper.
(Tilly Daydream - Docrafts)

Next I printed off the Image
on White DC Paper
And coloured it in using my Promarker Pens.
Satin
Sunkissed Pink
Coral
Antique Pink
Orchid
Lila
Purple
Maethyst
Plum
Bright Green
Caramel
Cinnamon
Chestnut
Warm Grey 3
Warm Grey 5
Black
Metallic Gold
And using my New Spectrum Noir Glitter Pens
Crystal Clear
Fig
Spun Gold
I then fussy cut the Image out with a 1mm border.

Nest I Die-cut out a Circle
(Sizzex)
using Pearlised Purple Card.
(Ross Papers)
And Placed it in the Center of my Base Card,
with the Image offset on the right of it with Foam Pads.

On the Circle I stamped my Birthday Sentiment
taken from the Hummingbird Collection.
(Apple Blossom - free from Simply Cards and Papercraft)
Using Tuxedo Black Ink
(Momento)

I went around the Edge of the Circle using
5mm Glitter Edged Purple Flower Rhinestones.
And I also added to the top right and bottom left
7mm AB Clear Rhinetones
(both Gems from my stash)

Finally I added a handmade Bow
using 5mm Purple Satin Ribbon
(Boyes Haberdashery)
and added a Purple Flower Rhinestone 
to the Center of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment